Stampin' Up Demonstrator Canada

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Day 27 #studiocalico #365challenge

I am looking forward to see all the new products that was showing on CHA 2016.
Watching Jennifer McGuire's Take 5 Crafty Talk video ( I will link it below), I want to pull the project i have worked on but unfinished. So I did 2 pages of the layout for this mini album I was working on way back to 2014 when I first time seriously travel Vancouver. I planned really well and organized. I have all the photos and the sections I would like to put in order... I have some pages are ready to go...
 
This is one of mini album class I have with Studio Calico with Maggie Holmes. It will be my this week project to finish it. Enjoy!

Jennifer McGuire's video: Take 5 crafty Talk

Mini Album: Studio Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment