Stampin' Up Demonstrator Canada

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Day 24 #studiocalico #365challenge

So busy for this weekend! My friend is back from England so we had to get together. As a buddy, I guess, you all know, we always have endless topics and we can talk forever...
Hockey game was on last night with Edmonton Oilers and wings...

I decided to show my planner which I got recently after the local scrapbook garage sales. I have the subscription of Studio calico Planner Kit so I plan to use it today for my January and February. I really like the roller stamp this month and I stamp all the words on...Fun!  



This is Simple Stories planner Carpe Diem. I love all the inserts inside.
I added some watercolor on February calendar as well.
 Feel free to check it out! and use me as a referral "vwchan2313". I think you can sign up with bonus points...
Studio Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment