Stampin' Up Demonstrator Canada

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Day 12 #heroarts #365challenge

Blood test in this morning for my body check. 
Then, I had a headache for the whole afternoon...so bad...

When I was at the lab, I was watching some videos of Jennifer McGuire. She gives me lots of idea about card making. However, I think I have been making cards for days already. I would like to make something other than cards. 

I always go to Project Life Crops with all my local PL lovers in Edmonton but I have a night shift this time. I really want to go...gathering, working on Project Life. Eat, talk & laugh!!! Fun.
I made this PL card for today's challenge. Enjoy!

Heroarts: Share Homemade Kindness
If you would like, check out Jennifer's blog too, lots of resources there!
Jennifer McGuire

No comments:

Post a Comment