Stampin' Up Demonstrator Canada

Monday, January 11, 2016

Day 11 #stampinup #365challenge

What a sweet moment! 

I know some people might not like Facebook anymore because too much things going on there. Advertisements, posts, people clips...etc.
However, I like to watch almost everyday. I like people show some sweet moments like the one I watched today again. The little boy walked with his big dog... but when he saw water on the ground, he wants to step on it and play with it. He asked the dog to stop and stay. Then, he stopped holding the leash and walk to the water....

At the end, the dog just hold until the boy was back and hold the leash again and kept walking...What a sweet moment!

I created this card today with the sentiment "sweet moments". Enjoy!


Want to check out what I have used in this card! Here you go!
www.vchansu.stampinup.net
Feel Free to ask me questions or if you would like a copy of the catalog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment